Exclusively for JourneyMapping® Community Members
Making successful life transitions is a very exciting, yet challenging venture!
JM’s Co-coaching groups are optional but highly encouraged! They are intended to give you a safe and intimate space for personal sharing, accountability, inspiration and brainstorming.
We will do our best to help you organize into like-minded groups*. When you have common goals with other group members there tends to be more synergy and learning from each other. For example those focused on entreprenuial endeavors or health-healing would be grouped together.
These intimate groups can make all the difference to gaining traction and momentum on your path of life re-evaluation and life re-invention. They are are exclusively designed to accompany your 9-month journey through JourneyMapping’s® Framework.
* We will try our best but can’t guarentee you’re group will be the right match for you. If your first group doesn’t work, we’ll try a second time with a different group (you’ll be limited to 2 chances).
- Review & discuss monthly Framework exercises
- Personal support (from the whole group) to help you brainstorm or deliberate any exercise or important life choice
- Personal and confidential sharing time
- Check-in on selfcare routines
- Accountability check-ins
- Inspiration & encouragment
- Resource sharing
- 4-Person Groups
- 2, 60-min. Co-Coaching groups each month.
- You’ll be given an agenda so there is structure but the bulk of the time will be for sharing.
- Facilitation will rotate amongst group members.
- An agreement to confidentiality
- Ground rules to keep a positive and uplifting vibe
- Okay to miss a session occassionally (with communication)
- You can request to join a Co-Coaching Group with a friend, or other JM community members you align with.